Got Dyno Tuned today!

FlyBy763

Apr 23, 2004
Palm Bay, FL
Went to the dyno today. I guess I was pretty happy with what I made, expected a little more, but who doesnt? I made 325 RWHP and 348 RWTQ with my combo. He was having trouble with fuel at the top end since I only have a 255 lph in tank pump. Finally got it pretty sweet on the last pull. :D

dynograph.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

wow man, thats great!! Gotta love the dyno tune
You made Very similar numbers to what i did on my last tune at 5psi, i made 331/380 tq. You saying you were running out of fuel has me a bit worried, as i want to turn up my boost soon, and with my Warlbro 255 h.p. Intank, im worried i might start to run lean if i up the boost........btw, what boost were you pushing?

Is the blue and red the diff. runs? you have 2 diff. a/f lines and two diff. hp adn trq sets?

reason is the red tune looks ALOT safer than the blue line in the A/F area...what was the diff. if it is two diff. pulls and was it the first or second (or stock then tune) pull for what color?

blksn955.o said:
Is the blue and red the diff. runs? you have 2 diff. a/f lines and two diff. hp adn trq sets?

reason is the red tune looks ALOT safer than the blue line in the A/F area...what was the diff. if it is two diff. pulls and was it the first or second (or stock then tune) pull for what color?

The one that cuts off at 5500 is one of the earlier runs he did that he decided to cut short because it got really lean towards the top end. He just put that on there to show what was going on before he made any changes in the fuel.

Would the difference between the high pressure and high volume 255 fuel pumps make this big of a difference to where Im going lean and other people are ok?:shrug:

Your still 11.9 or lower at 6k in the A/F but it looks like you have stoped making power or cutting out of some kind from what that curve looks like. So I would agree fuel is a good spot to check but so is spark.

I would say get the inline pump as it would not hurt anything. 42's should be able to handle that power and I would think the MAF curve is good (unless there is some problem in the upper load area in the higher rpms causing that breakup). I would also guess your ign. is up to snuff (didnt check your sig too close). Just ideas, but wondering if there is anything behind that breakup at the top of the rpm band, unless its just how the dynograph gets plotted and it is choppy, I have had choppy ones and smooth ones from diff. dyno's.