Got my cosmetic "Mods" done

my05gt

Jun 26, 2005
Creedmoor, NC
Just got "The Beast" back from the tint shop. Got tinted windows, stripes, and PPF by Llumar.

Finally took the wife for her first ride, Even showed her what it can do with TCS off and a 3K clutch dump. :D

Attachments

• DSC00132.jpg
    DSC00132.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Sponsors (?)

Still not sure if I like the lights, but the guy who did it tried several different extra things, left the ones on that he liked , didn't charge for any of the extras, and gave me a killer deal on what I did ask for. He said he will also remove or change any of the stuff I did not like. One of the extras was darkening the turn signals which I do like. He tried darkening the tail lights, but didn't like the looks.

my05gt said:
Still not sure if I like the lights, but the guy who did it tried several different extra things, left the ones on that he liked , didn't charge for any of the extras, and gave me a killer deal on what I did ask for. He said he will also remove or change any of the stuff I did not like. One of the extras was darkening the turn signals which I do like. He tried darkening the tail lights, but didn't like the looks.

Hey my05gt, the Stang looks great! :nice: BTW I love the tinted turn signals. I tinted mine a few weeks back and love the overall apperance. The turn signals were the only "Orange" thing on the body. The tint apperance at day time is sweet and it really does not impede the blinker function. It cost $25 for the material and took about 10 minutes.

normal_IM000630.JPG

Jenn

Thanks for the compliments. I like my 05. :)

If anyone is interested in just the turn signal tint, PM me, we (folks at 2005Stang.com) have a contact at stickercity.com and we have been able to get him to just sell us the signal tint for about $25.00 including shipping cost.

Jenn