Got My Coupe Back from The Bodyshop!

myxmach1

Mar 31, 2005
Nor. Calif.
What'ya think?

MyxMach1-side1.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Nice! Very different styling. At least you don't follow everyone elses. I don't like the Redfire body kit. I like the clean look of the Sonic with the spoiler. That hockey stick strip looks pretty good. Is there any wording at the tip, I can't tell in the pictures?

They both look great :nice: Only thing I don't care for is that stripe on the side. Doesn't flow. Plus, there's enough black with the ground effects, those look great by themselves.

Thanx everyone for the input. Let's see if I can answer everyone's questions:
Vert is Black on Sonic Blue.
Coupe is Night Crimsom (not black)on Redfire.
Body kit on Coupe only - no sidepipes (I tried but too much re-engineering).
Rims on Coupe are American Racing Torq Thrust II 18x8F 18x10R - center caps came with the rims.
I designed the hood myself. The stock part Serial Numbers match the rest of the respective car.

I own both GT's but now both are for sale here in Norhtern California. I want to keep this design and modify other 05's or 06's. I am not a dealer - just a Stang nut!

myxmach1 said:
I own both GT's but now both are for sale here in Norhtern California. I want to keep this design and modify other 05's or 06's. I am not a dealer - just a Stang nut!

What is the point of making these kinds of modifications on a car you know you are going to sell? I assume you are gonna lose a bunch of money. :shrug: