View attachment 499748
View attachment 499750
DSC00374.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00374.jpg
    DSC00374.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

How difficult was the fuel door to installe? Were all parts (bolts, nuts) included?
There is a locking fuel door also available. Any reason why you didn't get it considering the price of gasoline?
I've looked at both and am just wondering why you selected one over the other.

i was looking at the fuel door, and said thats a good fit. but, then i looked at the bodyline. it looks as if the outside piece fits the bodyline, but the door does not. it this just a optical illusion? small details like that bug me!!! i also think it looks good on your car, considering the light color, and the other "brushed" aluminum parts on it, such as the wheels. i dont think that it would look as good on my black gt....

DarkFireGT said:
I didn't think I'd like the bullitt style fuel door on an '05, but after that, I'm definitely getting one. I loved it on my '03.
thanks!:lol: i knew it wasnt just me.
and no offence hawgman. you are entitled to your wrong opinion! LOL

and tapd, they re ford racing pins...
mums-19.jpg

Attachments

• mums-19.jpg
    mums-19.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 88
really like your car; could you tell me how/where you got your hood painted black? seen a lot of these on the boards and but don't know where you get it done. I am in Omaha so might see you on the road one of these days - goin to Des Moines in a few weeks. thanks

no prob

vicmeldrew said:
really like your car; could you tell me how/where you got your hood painted black? seen a lot of these on the boards and but don't know where you get it done. I am in Omaha so might see you on the road one of these days - goin to Des Moines in a few weeks. thanks

call me: 515 249-4979
you gotta go to MAM by council bluffs w/ us next july!
m1.jpg

m3.jpg

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 106
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 89
Rickman...

very nice photos.. Awesome car... and its great to see it on the track..

What do you recommend to a novice as far as learning how to race, to do burnouts, proper heel/toe etc. I'm hopng to get a pony in the next coupleof years.. thanks in advance...

Oh, yeah.. amber lights all the way!!!

archiea said:
Rickman...

very nice photos.. Awesome car... and its great to see it on the track..

What do you recommend to a novice as far as learning how to race, to do burnouts, proper heel/toe etc. I'm hopng to get a pony in the next coupleof years.. thanks in advance...

Oh, yeah.. amber lights all the way!!!
just hook up w/yer local stang club or scca call me if ya wanna talk as i haTE TO TYpe lol