Got my quote for body work. Resonable?

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
For prep, paint and installation for the following:

The bumper is new and primed. Just needs paint and installation
The skirts are off a cobra, will need sanding and maybe some filling. Then installation.

He'll do all the labor as well.

$750

It's all going down May 7th. 3 weeks?! Maaan I want it NOW! :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Ambo is his stage name. :D. But, 750 sounds pretty reasonable for the work being done. Its going to look real good when its done. Make sure you show us when its all said and done.

Most deff! You know I'm a picture whore! What was that? You wanted to see a picture? SURE!

CIMG1924.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

Here's my new rotors that are getting put on tomo :nice:
IMG_0095.jpg

:flag:

Are we jealous :shrug:

1. Did I ever say I wasn't paying rent? I am.
2. I'm easily putting away near $2k a month WITH my spending habits.
3. My parents ENJOY my company. I take care of the house and their pets. Dad's always away on business and Mom tends to her horse and is rarely home.
4. Get over yourself. View attachment 390041

I digress. I have no need to explain myself but I'm glad you know me and my family so well. Please don't compare me and my relationship with my family to that of which you feel the need to stereotype it with. :notnice:

Hmm 750... i dont know if thats so great of a price. When i installed the body kit, obviously i had a front, back bumper and side skirts. Everything needed painting, priming, and sanding. Also, the installation and a custom set of fog light brackets were installed. I paid 1 grand for it all. The work was excellent, and i will always go there for anything else i need. So idk about the 750. But if you think its good, then do it

I am having my front fascia replaced with a Cobra fascia and its going to cost 175 for paint and install. Now, I'm having a Cervinnis (sp) hood installed along with lemans striping. So I know I'm getting pricing with the additional work. Just seems high to me.:shrug:

Hold on, I had to pay for the FoMoCo parts also. If all the parts are included. Not too bad for quality work, go for it.

Are we jealous :shrug:

1. Did I ever say I wasn't paying rent? I am.
2. I'm easily putting away near $2k a month WITH my spending habits.
3. My parents ENJOY my company. I take care of the house and their pets. Dad's always away on business and Mom tends to her horse and is rarely home.
4. Get over yourself. View attachment 390014

I digress. I have no need to explain myself but I'm glad you know me and my family so well. Please don't compare me and my relationship with my family to that of which you feel the need to stereotype it with. :notnice:

I'm sorry but that's funny. I dunno why people are so concerned with other people's lives and I myself think it'd be pathetic to envy/hate someone for what they have. Bah well.

You get what you pay 4...$750 sounds good for quality work. At the shop i went to after someone rearended me it cost about $2000 to replace my rear bumper cover, reinforcment, bumper brackets, & paint & install everything plus the 03 Cobra decklid & mirrors I supplied. And I paid about $700 for the decklid, spoiler & mirrors out of my pocket. The quality is excellent too, & the color match is perfect.