Got my quote for body work. Resonable?

• Sponsors (?)

Are we jealous :shrug:

1. Did I ever say I wasn't paying rent? I am.
2. I'm easily putting away near $2k a month WITH my spending habits.
3. My parents ENJOY my company. I take care of the house and their pets. Dad's always away on business and Mom tends to her horse and is rarely home.
4. Get over yourself. View attachment 389983

I digress. I have no need to explain myself but I'm glad you know me and my family so well. Please don't compare me and my relationship with my family to that of which you feel the need to stereotype it with. :notnice:

Sorry, didnt mean to piss ya off. But to answer youre question no Im not jealous.

You get what you pay 4...$750 sounds good for quality work. At the shop i went to after someone rearended me it cost about $2000 to replace my rear bumper cover, reinforcment, bumper brackets, & paint & install everything plus the 03 Cobra decklid & mirrors I supplied. And I paid about $700 for the decklid, spoiler & mirrors out of my pocket. The quality is excellent too, & the color match is perfect.

Didn't insurance cover it? Just sounded like you were saying You paid it.

Didn't insurance cover it? Just sounded like you were saying You paid it.

His insurance company covered it (the guy who hit me), but they only covered the price of putting it back to stock. Which was about $1800.

I bought the Cobra decklid, spoiler, mirrors, & brake light for a total of $700. Then i had to pay about another $200 to cover the difference in labor to paint the mirrors & decklid. my factory decklid was fine, but the Cobra spoiler requires different mount holes. i didnt want to plug them, plus drill four more holes in the back of my decklid. The plugs look like sh-t!!! Yup!!! it was pricey, but well worth it to have a better looking car IMO.

Went from this...
Mach1photos145.jpg

Mach1photos151.jpg

To this....
DSCN1224.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

DSCN1200.jpg

AmBo...Once you get the cobra front bumper installed, leave off the front plate. i know its the law to have a it, but i havent had a front plate in over 2 years & I have never been pulled over for it. The Cobra front bumper is so smooth that u shouldnt ruin it with a front plate.

Price isn't bad really. Its going to vary depending on where folks live.

I have been pulled over for no front plate twice. Pain in the ass. I run a front plate now. :(

Price isn't bad really. Its going to vary depending on where folks live.

I have been pulled over for no front plate twice. Pain in the ass. I run a front plate now. :(

I guess Ive just been lucky (knock on wood), I would just hate to see two rivet holes in that beautiful bumper. Yeah cali is probably a little more expensive for bodywork & paint. $750 is a good deal though.