Got my Sept issue of 5.0 mag

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats Tom, I'd love to get mine featured someday... I guess I need to go to more shows for any chance of that, lol.

I feel left out, Ryan and I are the only two of the Carlisle crew left who haven't gotten a magazine feature :(

First Paul, now you and Rich... time for me to catch up! :D

Congrats Tom, I'd love to get mine featured someday... I guess I need to go to more shows for any chance of that, lol.

I feel left out, Ryan and I are the only two of the Carlisle crew left who haven't gotten a magazine feature :(

First Paul, now you and Rich... time for me to catch up! :D

Well yours is surely ever bit as worthy, if not more to be in the mags. Its really either who you know or chance that you meet up with the magazine photographer at a show.

BTW, I'm getting the feeling that you might think this is my first feature. I was in MM&FF a few years back too. I also had the car shot for Modified Mustang Mag, but the magazine switched to classic mustangs before my car ran in it, kinda sucks but oh well.

I hear you Dan, but i know my car isn't mag worthy. At least as of now its not. Maybe after i get the exterior finished and the engine a bit more cleaned up.

Doesn't bother me much after the calendar shoot. I had a guy call in the other night and he was like "oh man you're the guy with the black 94 from the calendar? That car is awesome!" makes me smile every time.

Dan, send me some updated pics to killercanary AT hotmail DOT com

I have the new pics from the photoshoot a couple weeks ago saved on my work computer, but here's a thread over on svtperformance of the new pics in the meantime. I'm on vacation all next week so I won't be able to email you any from work till the 19th :(

-pics- 95riosnake photoshoot!! - SVTPerformance

BTW, I'm getting the feeling that you might think this is my first feature. I was in MM&FF a few years back too. I also had the car shot for Modified Mustang Mag, but the magazine switched to classic mustangs before my car ran in it, kinda sucks but oh well.

Nah I know you had it featured before when it had the y2k's, I bought the issue when it came out :nice:

I hear you Dan, but i know my car isn't mag worthy. At least as of now its not. Maybe after i get the exterior finished and the engine a bit more cleaned up.

Doesn't bother me much after the calendar shoot. I had a guy call in the other night and he was like "oh man you're the guy with the black 94 from the calendar? That car is awesome!" makes me smile every time.

oh BS? Your car could be in the mags. We just need to try a little harder to actually get someone pics of your car.

I've seen the biggest pieces of junk feartured in MM&FF before. I think they have started to run out of sweet stangs to feature. Sometimes it's a super bad ass machine that's cutting edge. Other times you see a basic 82' Mustang with original paint, an iron head 302 with a carb on the top of it, and Weld wheels. I can't find the logic in it.

Kurt

. I also had the car shot for Modified Mustang Mag, but the magazine switched to classic mustangs before my car ran in it, kinda sucks but oh well.

That mag sucks balls now. I dropped them right after the switch and didnt renew. They kept sending me mags, they kept finding their way into the trash.

That mag sucks balls now. I dropped them right after the switch and didnt renew. They kept sending me mags, they kept finding their way into the trash.

same here. They actually called me last week and tried to give me this extra special deal. I was like look lady, i don't care about what you feature anymore, its not what i care about so why would i pay money for a magazine that i won't even look at.