Got Quite A Bit Of Work Done On The Stang!!

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
So over the past 2 - 4 weeks I have done a good amount of work on my 03GT! Basically, I was trying to sell it. But it needed a little work. Nothing major tho. But unfortunately I couldn't get a buyer for it. SO I decided to just suck it up and do the work. So I replaced my trans shifter linkage cable, my trans wiring harness, my fuel tank evap canister, and my fuel filler tube. On top of that I cleaned out the engine bay really good, gave the convertible top a couple coats of black vinyl spray paint, cleaned out the interior really good, erased all the DTCs and made sure they didn't come back on, and then monitored all the operational parameters. So she is finally running perfect. And now I don't wanna sell her. I gotta say, this is the first time in years that she has been completely trouble free. So I think I'll enjoy the ride for a while!! Oh, and the supercharger should be here today...!!

• Sponsors (?)

I was about to type in all caps yelling at you when I first started reading the thread. Pretty sure you won't get the cost of the supercharger back out of the car if you sell it. I almost traded mine in for a mini. Thank God I didn't. I'd be kicking myself every time I saw an SN95 on the road. Course I guess an 03 Mustang might not be nearly as fun as your 2010 Brand X Mobile. :)

Good Luck with the supercharger install!