got rid of stang (have parts)

well i had to get rid of my car im trying to save to buy a house. so now i have some parts left over. id like to get rid of these locally if anyone is inerested....or they will be going to fleabay. all parts came off an '03 gt.

trick flow upper intake w/bbk 70mm tb combo $250
pace setter o/r h no cats sold
mill eliminators plug in sold
steeda triax for 3650 with steeda knob $125
steeda timing adjuster $85
'99 gt rims painted black w/ nitto 555r on back and stock goodyears on front. (also have a spare goodyear to go with) $400
mach 1 chin spoiler (w/hardware) $35 SOLD
mach 1 grill delete $35 SOLD
80MM PROM for stock air box and injectors $85

any questions please feel free to email me [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

ngtwlf2 said:
well i had to get rid of my car im trying to save to buy a house. so now i have some parts left over. id like to get rid of these locally if anyone is inerested....or they will be going to fleabay. all parts came off an '03 gt.

trick flow upper intake w/bbk 70mm tb combo $250
pace setter o/r h no cats $90
mill eliminators plug in $25
steeda triax for 3650 with steeda knob $125
steeda timing adjuster $85
'99 gt rims painted black w/ nitto 555r on back and stock goodyears on front. (also have a spare goodyear to go with) $400
mach 1 chin spoiler (w/hardware) $35
mach 1 grill delete $35

any questions please feel free to email me [email protected]
email sent

to answer everyones questions at once. i am working on posting pics of everything so everyone can see. the triax has approx 10k miles on it. the cheapest i will go is 110+ shipping. as far as the intake set up i do believe that is should fit a 2000. im not 100% sure but i think everthing is the same. if i forgot anybody just let me know.

matt