• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Got some lights.... what do ya think

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedefinedGT
  • Start date Start date Jul 18, 2005

RedefinedGT

New Member
May 27, 2005
33
0
0
Jul 18, 2005
#1
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #1
I did another cool appearence mod today..... got some color changing LED tubes for dirt cheep from work, someone returned them at work and we could not sell them for much because the box was all ripped up. So I picked them up for cheep and tossed them on the car.
Day Shots for those who have not seen the car....




Night Shots:!








Red looks mean too.... but I still like the green.


They do like 8 diffrent colors.... I like em, changes the looks of the car a bit at night.... I dont know, I got some good comments on them already tonight... I hope they are not too ricey or anything.. But it seems to be a trend around here to have a fast car and pop some lights under it for show.... I got a buddy with a Z28 that has Blue Neons under it and a friend with a 01 TA with Red ones.... they are both hott... for a chevy and a pontiac.... lol.... Anyway tell me what ya think. I figure I got it into the 12's right now..... and with out dropping tons more money into the engine I wont be going much faster for a while. So now I am going to work on my appearence mods.... Some new paint maybe, new rims are deff. going on.... some new wider rubber and maybe a new hood. Just some clean mods to get some looks at shows.... maybe toss some chrome under the hood... and finish up my stereo....
 

Mossberg

Active Member
Jul 21, 2003
0
1
36
ATL, Shawty
Jul 19, 2005
#2
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #2
Put your flame suit on. Just a heads up

Car looks good to me. I don't care for neons though
 

RedefinedGT

New Member
May 27, 2005
33
0
0
Jul 19, 2005
#3
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #3
ya know, people are always flaimin about **** like that..... and personally I dont care if they dont like them. The main reason I did it was to pick up some points at car shows.... and after judging a few I found that it helps a bit to have something like that on the car..... Personally I like em...... nuff said.... I think the people that say oh that **** is rice either whish they had a snazzy car like this themselves or just have far diffrent taste. Yeah it might be a little ricey, but for car shows it brings points and that is what I am goin for. And for as cheep as I picked them up for I would have been stupid not getting them.
 

stock 92 gt

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
165
0
0
Jul 19, 2005
#4
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #4
looks good to me. whatever you're into. ppl make too big of a deal about neons but you cant see them during the day so wtf.
 
S

sixstang

New Member
Jun 10, 2002
27
0
0
Jul 19, 2005
#5
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #5
Looks ok. But your car is not in the 12's. Maybe close to 13's but not 12's.
 

glowstang93

20+ Year Stangneter
Feb 9, 2003
853
8
39
Illinois
Jul 20, 2005
#6
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #6
Its cool that you can change the color, I'm stuck with just the green. Yea, nobody knows u have them unless u turn them on. At shows its the norm. Those that don't have them want them. Oh well, your not going to change everyones minds nor are u trying to. They look good. Looks like u installed them evenly.
 

RedefinedGT

New Member
May 27, 2005
33
0
0
Jul 20, 2005
#7
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #7
sixstang said:
Looks ok. But your car is not in the 12's. Maybe close to 13's but not 12's.
Click to expand...

But no your are right..... not in the 12's I mistyped in the low 13's

I have not updated my thing for some time.... I do have a steeda timing adjuster on now and I ditched the power programmer for it, because now I retard my timing at the track a coupple degrees and spray a 125 shot. I got a Zex kit now....



 
S

sixstang

New Member
Jun 10, 2002
27
0
0
Jul 20, 2005
#8
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8
RedefinedGT said:
But no your are right..... not in the 12's I mistyped in the low 13's

I have not updated my thing for some time.... I do have a steeda timing adjuster on now and I ditched the power programmer for it, because now I retard my timing at the track a coupple degrees and spray a 125 shot. I got a Zex kit now....



Click to expand...
Now that I think looks
 
M

megan_92

New Member
Jun 6, 2005
84
0
0
Perkasie, PA
Jul 20, 2005
#9
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #9
looks good IMO
 
M

matts90gt

New Member
Jul 5, 2002
46
0
0
Aug 9, 2005
#10
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #10
You have a nice clean car.
Good work.
 
M

matts90gt

New Member
Jul 5, 2002
46
0
0
Aug 9, 2005
#11
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #11
By the way, there is no need to get upset about people not liking your lights, cause it's your car and if your happy with it, then that's all that matters. BUT, you did ask "what do ya think ".
 

Saleen8786

New Member
Oct 7, 2003
209
0
0
Marlton, NJ
Aug 15, 2005
#12
  • Aug 15, 2005
  • #12
looks good
 

Reimann

Puss > me
Jun 16, 2003
2
3
59
Wherever I May Roam
Aug 16, 2005
#13
  • Aug 16, 2005
  • #13
Your car
Your neons
 
K

KRS1GT

New Member
Jan 14, 2004
7
0
0
Aug 18, 2005
#14
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #14
Far different taste for the neons.

The day pics look good tho
 
M

megan_92

New Member
Jun 6, 2005
84
0
0
Perkasie, PA
Aug 19, 2005
#15
  • Aug 19, 2005
  • #15
i don't mind the neons. call me crazy.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
241
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
S
Under-the-hood Wiring
  • Sparksteam
  • Sep 18, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
378
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 22, 2025
EP429
What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
234
Other Auto Tech May 31, 2026
LILCBRA
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
376
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
Progress Thread 93 LX father son project
  • ZAM93LX
  • Oct 26, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 3, 2025
Scrapla347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?