Got the 76 home

And it didn't even break in half when getting it on the tow truck. :rlaugh:

I've started a cardomain page for it. Only a couple of basic pictures so far on there.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3811060

should be the site.

I will be putting more pictures up there in the next week or so. I have a bunch, but I think I need to get them smaller and just haven't gotten around to that yet.

I found what looks like a double hump trans cross member in the back seat. Probably came off the sellers Cobra II he had at one point. I have the fenders and doors and I think a hood from that car, plus what looks like the entire dash also. He doesn't have that car anymore. for some reason he seems to have been going to use the parts he still had from that car on this one that I just bought. I am not complaining. :D

The rust is pretty bad on the aprons. I was going to take pictures tonight of them since I took the front fenders back off that had been bungee corded on for towing. But the camera ran out of memory.

I got the trunk cleaned out tonight, it had a lot of parts in it also. Probably just trash at this point, but I am not throwing anything away just yet.

Russ

• Sponsors (?)

Fun being the operative word. :D

Been spending an hour or so after work on it the last couple of nights. Got a lot done towards getting the engine compartment empty.

Have to be careful about noise though. I work second shift, so I am out ther at around 2-3AM. Can't be doing anything loud. :nono:

Thanks,
Russ