Got to fight my first Fire.

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
oh so you actually didn't go inside

There is no greater rush than going through a door of a completely involved structure, opening the nozzle, everything going black, and then when you get all the way into the house all those super hot gasses near the ceiling ignite and it's on again. I came out of that one needing a new helmet since mine was melted. Now that's how we do it down here.

2L8ULUZ2 said:
There is no greater rush than going through a door of a completely involved structure, opening the nozzle, everything going black, and then when you get all the way into the house all those super hot gasses near the ceiling ignite and it's on again. I came out of that one needing a new helmet since mine was melted. Now that's how we do it down here.

****in A lol. My first fire was an abandoned house with a screened in porch on the front. The porch was starting to fall and i was on the nozzle and was like "come on we can climb under that and be in there before it falls lets go" and the cheifs where like NO. I wanted in there before they got in the back door cause i would have been the first 1 inside. Other then that all I have fought is car fires. We don't get many building fires here maybe 1 a year we run mostly auto accidents