had the stang buffed(pics & vid)

98COBRA281

10 Year Member
Nov 24, 2007
Port St. Lucie, Florida
well had a good friend of mine do the whole 9 yards on my paint, its looks a look clearer and 95% of the swirls are gone!:D, heres a few pics and a little video of a 1st, 2nd and alittle 3rd gear pull.....

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0143-2.jpg

driver 1/4 panel
View attachment 238136

DSCN0146-1.jpg

top of driver fender
View attachment 238138
the paint looks so much deeper!
DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0147-1.jpg

here the vid, it was kind hard to hold the camera, i was being easy on it because its getting lean up top, 2nd gear spun so i let out of it and got back into it, but here it is
DSCN0141.flv video by 98gt46 - Photobucket

• Sponsors (?)

this is why i love black so much...however within 24 hours of driving you will see why its also the reason I love my silver car. Black is the hottest color when its clean and under lights at a car show, but silver is a better everyday color in my opinion.

What products did he use? special chemicals and pads?

this is why i love black so much...however within 24 hours of driving you will see why its also the reason I love my silver car. Black is the hottest color when its clean and under lights at a car show, but silver is a better everyday color in my opinion.

What products did he use? special chemicals and pads?

yeah it gets covered in dust sitting in the garage...

i have no clue what he used, i dropped it off last monday, picked it up on friday and thats how it looks...lol

Black still looks great when it's dusty, just not right up close. 90% of the people on the street won't examine it as closely as we do. Only 2 colors should be allowed on a sports car...black or red.;)