Handz Detailed: SN95 Inner Fender & Wheel Detail + Bonus!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So I wanted to handle this job on my car before it started getting cold. It looks like we are having a cold winter this year in SoCal so i decided to do a little....

Inner Fender + Wheel Detailing!!!!

- Karcher Pressure Washer
- Stiff Bristle Brush
- CG Orange Degreaser
- CG Diablo
- CG Maxi Suds II
- CG Glossworks Glaze
- CG EZ Creme Glaze
- CG Jetseal109
- CG Wheel Guard
- Adam's Invisible Undercarriage Spray
- Stoners Tarminator

Started Off by taking the wheels off and cleaning the inner fenders all around with CG Orange degreaser and a Stiff Brush.

Next I put my attention to cleaning the Brake Calipers. CG Diablo and a Brush did the job.

Now that everything was clean, I hit the fender liners with Adams Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I covered the ground from drip and covered my brakes cause this stuff gets messy.

Dries very Nice!!!

Took some NEW CG Glossworks Glaze to the calipers to make them Pop!!!

Finished Inner Fenders!!!

NEXT UP IS THE DIRTY BARRELS!!!! CG Diablo and CG Orange Degreaser Was called to duty again. Tarminator was used on any tar from the road.

Once Everything Was dry I hit it the face and barrels with CG EZ Creme...

Then Jetseal109 For Protection...

Then CG Wheel guard cause i felt like it...

Looks Perfect!!!

BONUS!!!!

I had a few Swirl marks from people walking next to my car rubbing their A$$ on my cars wide Fenders.....So I cleaned up the marks!!!

-Hitachi Rotary
-Menzerna SIP Orange Pad
-3M Ultrafine Black Pad
-DoDo Juice Super Natural

Hey Handz, didn't you paint the fenderwells w/ that spray on undercarriage paint a while back?

What brand did you use cause I'd like to do the same to my car, thanks.

looks good BTW

Every time I read through your threads Im amazed by how "new" your Stang looks and makes me want to go out and clean up mine.

Oh btw does your car still have the original paint on it or did you get it resprayed?? Because again like I said it looks brand new!

It's amazing how well you can make a car look if you know what you're doing with a rotary or DA, and a couple of good quality compounds and polishes

This is for sneaky98GT

Problem: My rear fenders Were not black anymore because i cleaned all the dirt off and Now it was Red.

Solution: 3M Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating

After asking alot of people and getting good responses from DetailingBliss, I decided to use the 3M Rubberized Undercoating. I was gonna use the Dupli-Color undercoating but said No Way after i messing with the sprayer in the store. I didnt like the way it looked.

Process:: Took out the Pressure Washer and cleaned the fenders. Used some CG Orange Degreaser Straight and a stiff bristle brush to get everything off. I got as much of the old black off as I could, and then sprayed the fenders.

I Used plastic sheeting and trash bags to cover everything from overspray. I also taped the edge of the fender.

This stuff goes on nice if you spray from a good distance. I like how it blasted the product on with pressure. It was a little windy outside, but no overspray because the pressure in the can put the coating where it needed to be. It took 2 cans to do bother fenders with 2 coats per fender.

Results: AMAZING!!! This is just the OEM look i was craving. I knew the 3M would give that OEM clean look. I noticed in pictures of the permatex, Rustoleum, and duplicolor undercoatings looked shiny.... This stuff looked perfect OEM clean. Matt but not dull.

See For Yourself!!!

Time for a Beer!!!

View attachment 203303

View attachment 203304

AFTER

well, i know what my next warm weekend projects going to be! What products could be used on the rims if no CG Diablo and CG Orange Degreaser is available?