Fox Harness help

I’ve got a 91 Mustang that I’m dropping a motor and tranny out of an 02 f150 Harley Davidson edition pickup with supercharger. I’ve got wiring harness to motor along with the computer, fuel pump. Trying to figure out where I can find someone to possibly make a complete harness to go from that motor and tranny to wire directly to car. Already tried painless wiring solutions and they say that they aren’t setup to build custom harnesses. Any ideas or help in the right direction would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

You have no commercial takers because it is trial and error
The harness you think you need and have someone build for you, is likely not to work
You need a GEM module and the whole shooting match to do it right
That is why it is trial and error. You are going to try to make it work without gem right?
Steering column angle sensors the works
You need the complete harness from the Harley truck and a Spock type mind meld
It's like I tell people once in a while "you don't have enough money for me to do it for you"

Take a few classes?
Do it yourself?
You're half way there anyway
Your 91 has a 60 pin ecu (processor) and the 02 has 104
You need the 104 and will be emulating circuit sensor data
Hope for the best
You need to do things like put a steering angle sensor somewhere and plug the computer into it like it was
The sensor will never rotate but the car will not care and the light will be off for that circuit
You will do that with all 104 pins and I would find a GEM too

You have a head start with having the harness but there are several stand alone systems for the modular ford engine, FAST, Hotwire Auto to name a couple.
That 5.4 is going to be a tight fit in a 91 body but it has been done.