8 86HO5.0 Active Member Apr 18, 2023 262 173 53 Raleigh, NC Apr 11, 2026 #61 Apr 11, 2026 #61 General karthief said: It was mentioned to me that my traction control needs adjusting Click to expand... I thought traction control was the factory throttle limiter on the floor?
General karthief said: It was mentioned to me that my traction control needs adjusting Click to expand... I thought traction control was the factory throttle limiter on the floor?
General karthief wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair Mod Dude Aug 25, 2016 28,049 10,674 213 polk county florida Apr 11, 2026 #62 Apr 11, 2026 #62 86HO5.0 said: I thought traction control was the factory throttle limiter on the floor? Click to expand... Traction control uses several imputs, it's all connected from the peddles through the feet to knees and up to the HCU (human control unit). Reactions: Mindseye007
86HO5.0 said: I thought traction control was the factory throttle limiter on the floor? Click to expand... Traction control uses several imputs, it's all connected from the peddles through the feet to knees and up to the HCU (human control unit).
Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude Jan 4, 1985 43,363 21,570 234 Box behind Walmart Apr 11, 2026 #63 Apr 11, 2026 #63 I swapped my 2-core radiator for a 3 core. The extra radiator thickness serves as a stop for the gas pedal saving on the tire wear. Follow me for more great recipes! Reactions: General karthief
I swapped my 2-core radiator for a 3 core. The extra radiator thickness serves as a stop for the gas pedal saving on the tire wear. Follow me for more great recipes!