Has anyone changed the rear abs sensors?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah they come right up under the rear seat......about middle way of each of the rear seat there is a clip that you can feel through the carpet that you have to push to "raise the rear seat..........disregard if you already knew that......good luck...

By rear seat they mean pull up the seat pad. Then you will see where it comes in.

Oh ya, you WILL crush them when you take them out. The plate they mount on (on the axel housing) generally rusts just enough to permanently fuse them in.

Hmmm...its' that easy huh. Yea I know how to take the seat off, I did it when I installed my harness. I actually dont have rear sensors on the car (bought the car like that 4 yrs ago, finally fixing now:p ). I have a bunch of abs codes but I'm determined to fix it so I'm gonna start with the missing stuff and go from there. My stupid chiltons manual says unbolt it from the axle and unplug the harness but it does not say where the harness is:nonono:. I'm going to have to relocate the wires anyways with my torque box reinforcement install.