Has anyone ever done a 93 Cobra body kit on a 4 eye?

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be interested to see that, but only if it's easily reversible. If you have to hack up a clean '86 bumper to do it, I'd say nay nay.

Actually, on that note, my lower '86 bumper is cracked, but it would be the part you'd cover up/remove for the lower Cobra bumper. Wanna trade? :D

I forget the guy's screen name but he has the Pace Car with big rims and air bags that has Cobra side skirts and rear bumper with the Pace Car nose. I've also seen '87+ Saleen valances mated to '85-86 noses and that looks pretty damn sick. I'm not a fan of the '87+ GT lower valance on a 4 eye nose...the lines just don't flow together.

Uh.. i say nay nay all together. 86's are the baddest looking foxes ever built ( I love your car nik by the way) I dont think they need any body mod. On the other hand i also think you should do as you wish with your own car... so DO it! lets see some pics!

Love the '82 front end, hate the '87+ stuff on it.

I just don't care for the 87+ GT rear end period. Much bigger fan of the Cobra rear end.

I guess I had a brain fart, forgot the Cobra front lower bumper is the same as a GT front lower. In my brain I mixed it up with the Saleen stuff. Yea, the GT/Cobra front lower bumper doesn't go well with the 4 eye stuff.

( I love your car nik by the way)

Ha, thanks man.

Look what I just stumbled onto!

2009-1-23_-_6JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

Attachments

• 2009-1-23_-_6JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
    2009-1-23_-_6JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 2,835
Huh, that doesn't look too bad. They did some nice work making the nose pieces mate up. Hate the color and hate the hood though.

Oh and GT/Cobra side skirts are going to look like they're a couple inches lower than the '86 nose if you leave it alone. It'll look fat in the middle.

I forget the guy's screen name but he has the Pace Car with big rims and air bags that has Cobra side skirts and rear bumper with the Pace Car nose.

93 cobra style sides and rear valance. They are from Wings West and allow you to keep the stock moldings. I also have the front fender extensions too, but to make those work I will need to do some custom body work to have them flow into the front arm dam.

Budniks049.jpg

Budniks051.jpg

Budniks037.jpg

Budniks038.jpg

Attachments

• Budniks049.jpg
    Budniks049.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Budniks051.jpg
    Budniks051.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 293
  • Budniks037.jpg
    Budniks037.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,720
  • Budniks038.jpg
    Budniks038.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 736
Uh.. i say nay nay all together. 86's are the baddest looking foxes ever built ( I love your car nik by the way) I dont think they need any body mod. On the other hand i also think you should do as you wish with your own car... so DO it! lets see some pics!

True, 86 is a bad ass year :)