Has anyone ever done anything with DFG?

• Sponsors (?)

I had thought about doing something like that. My Grand Cherokee is a metallic black and I think it would look great with that color on the car. Paint it below the belt like in that color with the DFG on the upper half, separated by a silver stripe.

i've concemplated a black roof with the bottom have factory green and if I stayed all green I think ghost flames would look alirght in this color green....just something not very contrasting at all. However, them sonic blue flames above are tastefully done IMO. Nice job.

I have thought about changing up my DFG too, but just can't think of what goes goes with it either. I tried a black tribal flame horse decal on one side, very subtle, It was actually hard to get a pic of it. I ended up taking it off. I'm just going to keep it as is, low key, old school, like me, old. LOL. I would like to see what others have done with DFG though too.

Horse6.jpg

Horse1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll agree with everyone and say I normally don't like flames on our cars (old school and tribal don't look good on late model mustangs IMO) but a little true fire with a blending color looks good. Just don't add too much because it will get tacky in a hurry.