Has anyone had issues with stangsuspension.com?

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
I ordered a shifter from them about a week ago. I never got any e-mail confirmation of my order. I e-mailed them and never heard back plus I called and nobody answered so I left a message and havent been called back yet. I payed through paypal and that went through. Anyone have the same experience?

• Sponsors (?)

Yup. When I ordered my springs and shocks/struts, I went through the same thing. I finally got an e-mail like 5 weeks later saying that the springs were on back order, but I was so fed up by that time, I called my bank, and had them freeze the order. A week later I got my springs and struts, but no shocks. I sent an e-mail asking about the shocks, but to this day, I haven't heard anything.

I would NEVER do any type of business with them again.

In their defense my mother had ordered me a set of c/c plates from them and they were the wrong ones so i shipped them back and she only paid for the 4 bolt fox body set which was almost 50 bucks cheaper and they sent me the ones for my car free of charge once they got the old ones back. I also bought some bushings and they got here with no probs.

I bought a set of Baer front brakes from them. Took me two months to get them; they said they were on back order. It was really hard to get hold of them; tried e-mail phone messages. Once I finally did get hold of them they were very nice.

So what if the parts are wrong, or they don't return calls or emails, or they take forever to ship and lie about inventory or even never recieve the parts..gotta keep focused on the $5-$10 you are saving on your parts that are going towards your total $30,000 plus investment...whooo-hooo!

RonnieDiaz99GT said:
So what if the parts are wrong, or they don't return calls or emails, or they take forever to ship and lie about inventory or even never recieve the parts..gotta keep focused on the $5-$10 you are saving on your parts that are going towards your total $30,000 plus investment...whooo-hooo!

see i never have to worry about that, because i buy my parts from Ronnie Diaz Motorsports. i know the quality and service i get are second to none, and i have no complaints at all. :nice: