hazard wires??? need color code!

v850mustangluvr

Nov 8, 2004
Texas
when i was installing some more mac gauges today, I pulled off the light swith and unplugged the back, but when i took the hazard switch off I guess the plug wasnt undone all the way because I took the wires out of the plug :mad:

NOW my friking blinkers dont work, does anyone know which color wire goes where on the back of the hazard side plugs that plugs into the back of the hazards???

I need my blinkers BAD i almost got rearended tonight :nonono:

please help!! thanks :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

does anyone know where i can find the color code for the wire....or if you can, can somebody unplug their hazard switch and let me know what color wires are on the back...you just push the 2 side tabs in and the hazard switch pops right out, then theres 2 wire harnesses that plug into the back of the hazard switch, i need to know the color wires of both harnessesif anyones done the gauges you know how easy it is...PLEASE I HAVE NO BLINKERS!! thanks everyone...

Hate it when that happens, took me half a day to figure it out on my 90GT. The little plastic pin retainers get brittle and break allowing the pins to seperate from the connector body. Your 93 may have different colors but here is what works on mine.

With the key on the upper right top side:
................................................................Key
L. Blue/red.......NC..........Black.............L. Blue

L. Grn/org.....................White/L. blue
L. Grn/wht...White/red....Org/L. blue.......Org/yellow

Now here's the deal, at the time I made the diagram it was obvious. Yeah right, I forgot to write down if this was looking at the connector or at the wires. I remember a great post on this that I posted to a long time ago, search didn't bring it up so maybe there is an archive somewhere.

Hope this helps, Don

gt90stang said:
Hate it when that happens, took me half a day to figure it out on my 90GT. The little plastic pin retainers get brittle and break allowing the pins to seperate from the connector body. Your 93 may have different colors but here is what works on mine.

With the key on the upper right top side:
................................................................Key
L. Blue/red.......NC..........Black.............L. Blue

L. Grn/org.....................White/L. blue
L. Grn/wht...White/red....Org/L. blue.......Org/yellow

Now here's the deal, at the time I made the diagram it was obvious. Yeah right, I forgot to write down if this was looking at the connector or at the wires. I remember a great post on this that I posted to a long time ago, search didn't bring it up so maybe there is an archive somewhere.

Hope this helps, Don

This diagram was a little hard to figure out, but once you do it is correct and saved me alot of hassle!! thank you!