headlamps for 98 cobra

qwikpony91

Founding Member
Dec 3, 2000
I was looking into buying some new aftermarket headlamps for my 98 cobra. I'm not sure if I'm going to replace the entire 4 light set or just get some clear corners. One of the headlamps had been replaced when I bought the car thuse making the older one look like crap in comparison. Anyways, I was wondering what aftermarket headlamps you've all tried and found to be of high quality. I know there are alot of worthless headlamp kits out there and would like to avoid them. I might just replace the older one with a new piece from ford depending on cost and then buy some clear side markers, so also let me know if any of you have found clear corners that are nice. Pictures would be great too.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

qwikpony91 said:
I was looking into buying some new aftermarket headlamps for my 98 cobra. I'm not sure if I'm going to replace the entire 4 light set or just get some clear corners. One of the headlamps had been replaced when I bought the car thuse making the older one look like crap in comparison. Anyways, I was wondering what aftermarket headlamps you've all tried and found to be of high quality. I know there are alot of worthless headlamp kits out there and would like to avoid them. I might just replace the older one with a new piece from ford depending on cost and then buy some clear side markers, so also let me know if any of you have found clear corners that are nice. Pictures would be great too.

Thanks

Bought mine off Ebay. Here is some just like mine end tonight. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33710&item=2464781381

does anyone know of a clear corner that looks appropriate with stock cobra headlamps? all these brands I'm finding look rice and euro which I want to stay away from