Headlamps

I've looked long and hard---and no one seems to know--however has anyone changed the headlamps to the new HID or 'cool blue'.
If so can you reply with the manufacturer and part number and where I can order these lamps.
I live in Canada

TIA
mcattk64

• Sponsors (?)

I was considering an HID conversion but several people told me they don't work well with stock reflectors. I really wanted Sylvania Silverstar bulbs but Sylvania isn't making a Silverstar in the H13 bulb. I finally installed Sylvania XtraVision bulbs. Better than OE but I'd still rather have Silverstars. Sylvania does offer a Silverstar bulb for the 05/06 GT fogs. I have these and they're great.

my 2005 is a v6 --- Mineral grey with the beige cloth interior--I would like to tint the windows, add an exhaust tip and have the cool blue headlamps installed. I think that the car will really look sharp with these minor modifications. I want to have the car standout but be conservative at the same time. I'm not one for screeming yellow, legend lime or torch red.

Perhaps, I'll wait a bit to see if GE or Sylvania will manufacture a cool blue lamp.

Go to ebay.com and type in H13 bulbs and you will get some that come up..LUKS and NOKYA have the "xenon type" bulb replacements. I have the LUKS H13's in mine that I just installed last week.They look good and work well, but JUST FYI they do not snap into the socket very well like they should.I actually had to put a tight wind of tape around the connector to keep it in place, but it works fine.No big deal, but not perfect

Headlights & Driving Lights

I went with the Sylvania H13 Xtravision and Silverstar 9145ST in my driving lights.......... They do a good job, I really thought the stock bulbs and driving lights were pretty weak, like your were driving past the light.

I really like the silverstar 9145ST a very bright bult and moderaty priced.

Just my thoughts:SNSign:

tapd117 said:
I went with the Sylvania H13 Xtravision and Silverstar 9145ST in my driving lights.......... They do a good job, I really thought the stock bulbs and driving lights were pretty weak, like your were driving past the light.

I really like the silverstar 9145ST a very bright bult and moderaty priced.

Just my thoughts:SNSign:

so wait, im kinda a newb but why did u buy two diffrent brands of lights?