hellion and turbonetics turbo kits?

I was just wondering if anyone is running the hellion or turbonetics turbo kits on their S197. Is either one much better than the other? It looks like the up pipes run back under neath of the control arms I think that would put them pretty close to the ground but I cant find any good pictures of a turbo set up.

I like the idea of a turbo because of the whole driving just like it would and not putting any strain on the bottom end part. If anyone has insight on these kits that would be great I want to know as much as i can before i drop 5 grand on one

• Sponsors (?)

pics

i will try and take some pics of my up pipe tomorrow, the turbonetics actually runs thru the control arm, it is kinda cool. i lowered my car 1.3 inches and i still only rub on the REALLY high speed bumps.

thanks that would be awesome Thank you. So if you wouldnt have lowered the car at all would it still be close. I dont plan on lowering my car at all except maybe for the rear an inch, but living in western PA it wouldnt be a good idea to go much lower than it is. How is the driveability of the kit? are you happy with it?