• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CornholiusTheGreat
  • Start date Start date Dec 27, 2012

CornholiusTheGreat

New Member
Dec 27, 2012
10
1
1
Dec 27, 2012
#1
  • Dec 27, 2012
  • #1
Hey folks. I'm the proud owner of a clean 2003 GT with 110k on it that I've had since it was nearly new, and I have big plans in the future for it and fun things being done to it as we speak.

I'll have lots of questions, so I hope you're a patient bunch!


Edit: I supposed you'd probably like a pic.

 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Expired 2013 Ford Mustang V6 (Grabber Blue) 3:55 gears... Excellent Condition.
  • Grabberblueguy77
  • Nov 19, 2025
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
2
Views
548
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Mar 11, 2026
Grabberblueguy77
G
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
739
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
B
2001 roush stage 3 - sat for 5 years
  • Brando_05
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
286
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 26, 2025
Brando_05
B
W
Hello all!
  • Watumpka
  • May 23, 2023
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
436
The Welcome Wagon May 23, 2023
Watumpka
W
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
343
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?