• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Hello everyone and i already need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jojovenom
  • Start date Start date Feb 22, 2019
J

Jojovenom

New Member
Feb 22, 2019
1
0
1
Pennsylvania
Feb 22, 2019
#1
  • Feb 22, 2019
  • #1
Hello everyone I'm jojo, since the age of 16 I've always wanted a mustang (older models) but I'm 49 now and got me a 2014 mustang, I had to do little things like tires, light bulbs stuff like that, now I have problem where I can not find the part number or even the correct name for that lower vent, everytime I go online nothing comes up even if I look into a diagram, can someone help? Thanks for the responses in advance
 
S

Siddiqim

Member
Apr 10, 2019
13
6
13
Los Angeles, Ca
May 8, 2019
#2
  • May 8, 2019
  • #2
Does this look like the right part?

https://www.partsgeek.com/ltj4tt8-f...ShopZilla&fp=pp&utm_term=Ford+Fog+Light+Cover
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
Feb 8, 2020
#3
  • Feb 8, 2020
  • #3
So how are you doing with the ride you waited so long to get?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
133
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
M
Help Needed
  • mgarcia7
  • Oct 4, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
112
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Oct 4, 2025
mgarcia7
M
B
Rear quarter window regulator
  • BADAZZOMBIE08
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
177
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Mar 29, 2026
BADAZZOMBIE08
B
S
S302 Saleen supercharger help
  • sschoup
  • Nov 19, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
2
Views
427
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Nov 19, 2025
sschoup
S
Mustang II 4 cyl gear hunting and possibly messed up vacuum system
  • oesterreicher
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
11
Views
447
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Jun 14, 2026
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?