Hello Fellow Mustang Lovers

Danny Montoya

Nov 11, 2012
Hello all,
My name is Danny Montoya and I have a 66 mustang and I am 2nd owner. My grandmother was original owner. It sat for 20 years and now I'm slooooowwlly putting it back together.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Danny, welcome to Stangnet.

Check out our Classic subforums, lots of guys there that will help you out anyway they can.

Post a couple pictures for us.

Good to have you with us.

IMAG0861.jpg
IMAG0855.jpg
IMAG0862.jpg
IMAG0856.jpg
2013-04-08 18.12.12.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Here is my baby, my 1966 Mustang. She sat for 20 years in my garage and waited patiently to be worked on. My Mustang was my grandmother's given to her by my grandfather in December of '65. It has a straight 6, 200 ci. I joined this awesome site because I know there are alot of helpful people who are very knowledgeable who can help with my restoration. I look forward to getting to know some of you on here. God bless you.
Danny

Here is my baby, my 1966 Mustang. She sat for 20 years in my garage and waited patiently to be worked on. My Mustang was my grandmother's given to her by my grandfather in December of '65. It has a straight 6, 200 ci. I joined this awesome site because I know there are alot of helpful people who are very knowledgeable who can help with my restoration. I look forward to getting to know some of you on here. God bless you.
Danny