Hello from Czech Republic!

• Sponsors (?)

That...

Completely sucks. :notnice:

How bad is the cowl under the hood?

Did you have a change of pants in the car or did someone have to bring you a pair?

The good news (I suppose) is that this has happened before and that there are repair threads in this forum. :O_o:

The other good news (again, depending on how you look at it) is that now you know what the secondary latch is for. It goes here:
1554333633158.png

:hide:

OUCH, raining little glass chunks. I once put on an alternator on my 95Vert in the dark and left a hammer over the radiator. And YES a hammer is the perfect tool to replace the alternator LOL. I closed the hood and didn't realize it did not properly latch. I had to go out and test drive the car afterwards, about 70 is where mine let loose and basically formed to the windshield and I had the top down. Once I was satisfied I didn't mess my pants I pulled over on the side of the road to assess the damage. Luckily the hood was the only loss.

The Blue lights though which appeared shortly after I stopped didn't help much. In my area of the country, well you have to be careful who you trust no matter what job they hold.