• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

HELP! Dissable Pass Air bag??

  • Thread starter Thread starter lamrith
  • Start date Start date Mar 6, 2006

lamrith

Founding Member
Jun 7, 2000
1,386
2
38
Tacoma, WA
Mar 6, 2006
#1
  • Mar 6, 2006
  • #1
Hey everyone, Just got home lastnight with my "new" 95 GT Vert. I LOVE THE CAR!!

My biggest hurddle is that I take my son to daycar each morning. He is still in a car seat, so with the passenger air bag, he has to be in back, major PITA.. I know new cars have a key switch you dissable them. Is there a way to dissable the one in this 95?? I thought I remembered something about the dealer being able to do that...

What I would realy like is to be able to put a switch in/under the dash where it will not get bumped to turn it on/off depending on the passenger...

ANY THOUGHTS!?!?
 

94-302-vert

Active Member
Aug 16, 2004
1,947
2
36
NE CT
Mar 6, 2006
#2
  • Mar 6, 2006
  • #2
Actually I put my son in the back and it isn't that bad to sdo. I jsut put the seat all the way forward and tilt it forward too before i even get our of the car to get him (I pick him up from "school")... I have a 4 point roll bar too. What I did is since he is 15mo old now I got a high back booster so it was lower to the seat and smaller overall... it is not too bad... definitely worth the aggravation to still drive my car on nice days...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
2002 V6 3.8L Help Me
  • TheIncompetentMechanic
  • Apr 4, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
50
Views
1K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 12, 2026
TheIncompetentMechanic
T
Who the hell puts the wrong spark plugs in a 3.8L?
  • snowstang
  • Mar 25, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
550
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 3, 2026
LILCBRA
B
90Gt squeal/chirp when hot
  • Bvoss59
  • Jun 12, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
816
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 14, 2025
General karthief
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
363
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?