Ok so here are the things I have done to my 98 gt vert:
BBK Cold air intake w/ k&n filter and throttlebody
Upgraded computer chip
UD Pullies
Flowmasters
New plug wires and spark plugs
New brakes and pads.
Chrome 18's with Toyo tires

I need some more cheap mods...I would love to just drop like 3k on a supercharger, but I dont have that kind of money. So whats a good mod for under 500 bucks. I was thinking steeda springs, or some other new suspension parts because I still have stock suspension. I guess I need some opinions/suggestions. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

wms004

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
Los Angeles
MyEarsHurt said:
Ok so here are the things I have done to my 98 gt vert:
BBK Cold air intake w/ k&n filter and throttlebody
Upgraded computer chip
UD Pullies
Flowmasters
New plug wires and spark plugs
New brakes and pads.
Chrome 18's with Toyo tires

I need some more cheap mods...I would love to just drop like 3k on a supercharger, but I dont have that kind of money. So whats a good mod for under 500 bucks. I was thinking steeda springs, or some other new suspension parts because I still have stock suspension. I guess I need some opinions/suggestions. Thanks.
steeda springs and tokico dampers can be done for under 500 if you get the mach1 or bullitt tokicos from www.fordpartsnetword.com

suspension=just as fun as accelerating fast

KJ Hoppus

Mar 18, 2003
Elk Grove CA
gears, shifter, plenum, subframes, spings, coils, pi intake, pi cams, or full headswap, midpipe, headers. all can be had for under 500 except for the full headswap. i would do plenum, midpipe, and the full headswap, but thats 1500 bucks (not including labor if you need too)