Help! - I need bushings for Mac Lower & upper control arms

Igofaster13

Mar 9, 2006
San Diego
I just got a deal on a set of MAC upper & lower rear control arms part # - 27998, I need a set of bushings or maybe a whole hardware kit. I will even use some NAPA bushings if anybody knows the right size to get. Let me know if you can find anything, I allready emailed MAC and havent heard back from them yet. Here is a pic of the kit new.

Attachments

• mac_27998.jpg
    mac_27998.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, I just got back from Napa and they could not match them up, They had ones that would work but not exactly right. I am going to hit up MAC for the uppers and see if they will give me some part # for the lower bushings.

I just ordered the uppers from MAC for $25 shipped to me in 1 day. I still need to find the lowers some how, Mac did not have any idea when there going to get more lower bushings, they said they have no cross-referance part # or anything. Well I am off to all the auto parts store to get the best match on the lowers.

Oh.......... And thanks for all the help so far!!!!!!!!!!! :nonono:

Wow, I have never seen such a one sided conversation on a message board before.

Do you have the old bushings? If you do please measure their outside diameters and then call 714-979-4990. That's Prothanes phone number and if they don't have a bushing to fit you won't ever get one.