Help identifying these electrical components

Hey everyone, I have an 82 mustang L that was a 4 spd manual, in the process of converting to a 351w with a tko600. I'm finishing up the final touches and I have what looks like a relay, which I cannot remember if it was even plugged in when I started tearing everything apart, but I have no clue if it's even needed, or what it actually does. Same goes for this, what looks like a wiper fluid solenoid or something? I don't believe this was even hooked up with I took everything out though, but it has a tee and some hose which looks like it goes to the wiper fluid. I have attached a couple pics.

This is on the drivers side next to the windshield washer fluid reservoir, in this location. And there's an electrical connector coming out the bottom.
282611727_1047258452875837_125166979168074412_n.jpg

This was mounted to the passenger side strut tower just like this

283855008_1029005804415159_5428808024886464586_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The top pic, I think, is a barometric pressure sensor. Part of the altitude compensation circuit. It's for altering either the distributor advance or fuel enrichment. Can't remember which, but one of those. Wouldn't think it would be needed for your combination.

No idea on 2nd pic.

Reactions: 1 user
Top pic is some sort of a WOT device for the nightmare NON computer smog.... I "had" one on my 83 and took forever to find out what it was... Finally found it in one of the ford manuals..
I have not traced the wires yet, so you might follow them before you cut them......
I believe ( been a while since I was on that) the it is connected to the TAB or TAD valves, or whatever they are called....

Reactions: 1 user