Help - Leak Conv. Window!

Hello Everyone - I decided to go by "Mustengo" which is the Spanish word for Mustang - it means "ownerless beast" or "wild beast" in English. I have recently purchased a 1995 Convertible in the "deep forest green" color" (which is black in the shade!). It has the 3.8l auto in it with a black and grey cloth interior. I was brought up to be a "Chevy Man" but am finding out I am now a Mustang Man!!. I love the car!!! For a little 145 hp engine it has a lot of get up and go - or should I say "giddy-up and go!). Sure wish I had a 5.0 with manual trans though! One of these days! The main problem is a leaky rear window. A new one here in Canada is about $2,200 CDN so am trying to find a cheap way to repair it. If anyone can help me find a way to repair it please let me know. I am also wondering if the car came with a front grill or if it is just open with the larger Mustang badge in the center? Thanks for any help!

• Sponsors (?)

Hi there!
Lucy is a 98 ragtop (she also has the open grill) and unfortunately, they are 'pee'ers' - You're just lucky it's the rear window - I have to carry a towel when it rains otherwise my left arm gets soaked. Still love my girl.

Hi there!
Lucy is a 98 ragtop (she also has the open grill) and unfortunately, they are 'pee'ers' - You're just lucky it's the rear window - I have to carry a towel when it rains otherwise my left arm gets soaked. Still love my girl.

Hello GTLucy - Congratulations! - you are the very first person to send me a message on Stangnet! No prize, unfortunately, just a thank you! Looks like you have a Deep Forest Green color Stang, same as mine. It is a cool color as it also looks black in the right lighting. Sorry to hear that your girl is peeing on you also. I have never heard of a leak around the side window - do you have a big tear there? Perhaps a body shopy could help if you have not already checked that out. Take care.

:)
No tears - just a grouchy ol' girl! Needless to say I don't go through car washes very often LOL!
Funny enough, when i est drove her the poor sales guy was so stressed as he thought I'd complain about the dripping (OK, almost delugue) - I just laughed and said 'Oh great, she's marked me as her own..."