Help me find Borla Stingers!!!

turbogt

May 1, 2003
Montana
I NEED some borla stingers to finish my side exit exhaust... Can you guys help me find some, somewhere... I figure the will be used and part of a complete catback, but I have decided they are the only muffler I want to run with this setup..:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Still no mufflers on that beast yet huh?

No, I have been out of town. I just got back, but I'm still where I left off.. I need Bullit style mufflers for clearance issues, but I care more about sound than anything else, therefore, the only ones I will settle for are the borlas...As soon as they are found I will be in business...:nice:

No, I have been out of town. I just got back, but I'm still where I left off.. I need Bullit style mufflers for clearance issues, but I care more about sound than anything else, therefore, the only ones I will settle for are the borlas...As soon as they are found I will be in business...:nice:

I'll keep an eye out for ya. Trust me, you won't regret it, I love the sound. Tom's heard it, as well as Paul and Rich...so maybe they can vouch for the sound. It really gets loud past 3k rpm, and I mean LOUD, but before 3k it is very nice and throaty and not hard on the ears. :nice:

Dan it right, Although he avoided taking me for a ride so I could hear it above 3,000 (lol), but reving it up and idling I was impressed.

Gonna be sweet, dont compromise, hold out till you find a set.

My brother has stingers on his mach1, sounds sexy as hell...

*** I beleive the ones they use on that kit are the "s style" muffler. PN 40842S Thats with a 2.5" inlet and out center/center

**** i could be wrong though, so you might want to contact borla.

***EMAIL FROM BORLA**** 140067 Kit is the 99+Stiner Catback

Thank you for contacting BORLA PERFORMANCE. The 40842s mufflers will be the same ones used in the 140067 kit. If you have additional questions regarding Borla exhaust check out our web site www.Borla.com you may contact me Direct anytime Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 PST with questions or concerns

Regarding our products.

Thanks

Tim Youmans

Email [email protected]

Toll Free 877-462-6752 X-241

Fax 805-986-8940

I remember when I was in the market for them, I was seeing ~$180 per muffler, which is damn expensive. If you can find a guy selling a pair cut out of a catback (like I did), that's the way to go.

I paid $125 shipped for both mufflers used but in new condition, just to give you an idea.