Help me name my new baby

backlight.jpg

Just bought this sexy beast a few weeks ago and I'm having trouble coming up with a name that fits her. So far, I've got Sasha or Gabriella. What does she look like to you?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have too much planned so far. My 95 was HEAVILY modded, but this one is pretty damn good right out of the box.

Right now, I've got the springs, I plan on buying Tokico shocks/struts and the FRPP sway bars to tighten up the suspension. I have some 19" x 8.5" rims, but I'm waiting on my current tires to wear out before replacing them. I would like to get the GT500 front brake kit, but the cheapest I've seen them is $1,000!! :eek:

Today, I've been listening to FRPP Hot Rod cam clips and they sound pretty nice. I might end up doing that some time down the road, along with a CAI.

Other than picking up a short throw shifter, that's about it.

These are the rims I bought. Not too sure how they'll look on my car, since I'm not normally into dark rims. But I think they'll look pretty good.

moda_md2_anthmf_ci3_l.jpg

I would say go 3.73 then instead of the 4.10s. I know a ton of people with the 4.10s and they love it but I cant decide between the 4.10 or 3.73. But mine is stock for now as well. I got it Thursday :) So congrads lol. Mine is vista blue and they originally told me it was kona blue which is the new blue for 09. So I name mine kona. it just fits haha. yours kind of looks like a 'Shelby' I know you cant use that because obviously its not but it just looks like that name fits lol:shrug:

I would say go 3.73 then instead of the 4.10s. I know a ton of people with the 4.10s and they love it but I cant decide between the 4.10 or 3.73. But mine is stock for now as well. I got it Thursday :) So congrads lol. Mine is vista blue and they originally told me it was kona blue which is the new blue for 09. So I name mine kona. it just fits haha. yours kind of looks like a 'Shelby' I know you cant use that because obviously its not but it just looks like that name fits lol:shrug:

Congrats on your new car.

Sally? Very nice camera angle. Is that a stage1 roush? If so, the corners on the stripes tend to lift after a few washes, so watch for that (Don't use a pressure washer! Used to work at a Ford dealership). Great car BTW.