• Concept

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

01blowngt

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I need you help deciding on a hood. The only problem is there are so many good choices. So, please let me know which one of these you like...

First here is what my car looks like now:
2006MustangGT002.jpg

I have also ordered the following:
CDC Ducktail Spoiler:
ducktailspoiler.jpg

Cervini's Window Scoop:
WindowScoop.jpg

Cervini's Side Scoop:
SideScoop.jpg

and A Rear Black Out Kit:
023_691020.jpg

So, keeping in mind what my car looks like now, and the mods I have already ordered, which of these should I get:

Ram Air:
RamAirHood.jpg

KR:
KRHood.jpg

Heat Extractor:
HeatExtractorHood.jpg

C-Series:
C-SeriesHood.jpg

Concept:
ConceptHood.jpg

Attachments

• 2006MustangGT002.jpg
    2006MustangGT002.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

That definitely works. I really like how that silver one looks. I'm thinking about doing that to my car or possibly using the Saleen hood instead (haha saleen hood with roush bumper..) I wonder how that would look with the black billit grill and off center pony logo...Hmmmm

That definitely works. I really like how that silver one looks. I'm thinking about doing that to my car or possibly using the Saleen hood instead (haha saleen hood with roush bumper..) I wonder how that would look with the black billit grill and off center pony logo...Hmmmm

Like mine one day in Vista Blue:rlaugh: :nice: :D

Haha if you want that combo too then we have the same great taste. I think that'd look awesome. The Saleen hood has a bit of a cowl and it also has heat extractors. I guess that'd make the most sense since my pony has forced induction.

I like the Xenon side scoops since they go all the way to the fender for a more finished look.(ignore all that junk they have stuck all down the rocker panel...:puke:)
97L401std.jpg