HELP!!! Popping from left rear when turning left!

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
Hey everybody. My 02 GT has decided to give me some more problems this last month. I had MM full length subframes installed this past summer and they work great. About six months later (last month), a weird popping noise started to happen in the left rear that you can FEEL through the drivers seat and hear from the outside. It only happens when I turn left and the car is leaning to the right through the turn. I looked at the subframe welds and didn't see anything out of the ordinanry, but then again, I don't know what to look for really. HAs anyone ever had this sound? Was it a set of subframes? Was it the LCAs or UCA's? Any help would be great...I'm starting to get really discouraged. Thanks everybody....

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

I had something similar happen within the first 3 months of buying my '03. Whenever I would turn hard or be at a stop and accelerate hard, I would hear and feel a popping coming from my right rear. I took it in and had them look at it, and it turned out to be just a loose nut. They tightened it up and havent had a pop yet.
I found the receipt to try and see what it was for you, but they didnt say what nut/bolt it was exactly.
Sorry.