Help with turbo 347

YXR-88U

Jan 28, 2009
Canberra AUS
hey i am from Australia and have seen some stuff arownd the net on ppl in the us turboing Mustangs.....
so thort i would see is any one on hear con help me out with some info on what you all do to them...

as i am biulding a turboed 347 and thort some one my have some tips on what some good set ups might be as not meany ppl have turboed them over hear....

thanks so much
Danny

• Sponsors (?)

Danny, the turbo forums is one of the best sites for what you are looking for. I suggest reading all you can and learning as much as possible. Try to develop a feel for exactly what you want out of the car, i.e. its intended usage, how much power, how much money, type of tranny, etc... Then, it helps to find someone who has done what you would like to do if you can. At that point, you can start asking more specific questions to help us help you. Very generalized questions like the one posted here would probably get you eaten alive over on the forums mentioned because they're impossible to answer without know more detail. There are hundreds of good combinations out there and hundreds more that would work just as well.

Good luck with you project, and I hope to see you posting pics and details about it soon.

Chris