Here To Learn..

ridgeback3.7

Mar 10, 2017
Hey all,

I'm (obviously) new to stangnet. :) I've always been a mustang girl, but never really had the opportunity to learn much about them. I bought my 2014 V6 back in '15, and I have a couple mods in process..

Last year for my birthday my husband bought a Magnaflow axle back exhaust, and for this year's birthday we just purchased a cold-air intake (Airaid) which arrives tomorrow! The next thing we plan on doing is buy a Bama tuner to actually tune the car so that the exhaust and intake show some results.

I'm just here to see what I can learn!!

IMG_2486.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Nice looking Mustang!

You're starting out right with your mods. When you feel like getting out of control do a search for Hellion:D. A nice little turbo will have you smiling a bit.

The tuner will really surprise you on what it can do, it'll get you out of the factory set limits and give you quite a boost in power.

Look around our '05-'14 subforums, you'll get lots of ideas and help there from fellow S197 owners.

Good to have you with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to Stangnet.

Nice looking Mustang!

You're starting out right with your mods. When you feel like getting out of control do a search for Hellion:D. A nice little turbo will have you smiling a bit.

The tuner will really surprise you on what it can do, it'll get you out of the factory set limits and give you quite a boost in power.

Look around our '05-'14 subforums, you'll get lots of ideas and help there from fellow S197 owners.

Good to have you with us.

Thank you so much! This was so helpful and a perfection direction to start. Can't wait to get to know y'all!

Reactions: 1 user