Here's a tricky EEC Code question!!!!

Hey everyone,
i think i asked this awhile ago but it's been bothering me and i want to fix it. Last summer i had trickflow heads, intake and an e303 cam put in to my gts. The problem was that it would constantly die, at every light i would have to pump the gas or it died. The other problem was that my check engine light came (and is still) on. I ended up buying a Pro-M Computer harness which lets me run a 1990 computer on my car. I switched out computer, the car runs fine BUT the check enging light is on. Here's the tricky question. When i run the codes, most likely self diagnostic, will i be looking for the 94-95 codes or the codes for a 1990 computer. I would think they would be for the 90 computer, but arent they 2 digits, instead of 3???? If i use the self diagnostic, i wont know what to look for. Please HElp!!!!!! :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Just to let you know. I my idle problem on my car was fix by a autologic chip. I got it from Powertrain dynamics and the car runs great. It put down 292.8 hp and 315 tq to the wheels on an e-303 cam.

thanks for the info guys,
I'm just not sure what to look for, mostly when i'm doing the self diagnostic. (flashing dash light) and i cant seem to clear it. I think my best bet would be to pick up a code reader. Ironicly, i hope i will never need it again.
Hey stangla, thanks for idea. What's your setup like? I like the numbers your putting out.