Hey 94/95 ers......

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Since it's so hard for all of us to get together to put some faces with the names.......post up some pics of yourselves......with your car if possible or use two pics if you have to.......it will make my future "posts" fun....lol

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0547.sized.jpg

that's me in the black shirt/black windpants

95Vert said:
Therian, I get it.:rlaugh:

Is it just me or does that toddler in Paul's pic look kind of freaky. Looks like he has no head.

Ummmmm. That's a "fake" toddler. Guys at car shows put them there for fun. It was REALLY funny when I had my son (real) stand like that. THEN he moved and scared the crap out of an old couple who thought he was another "fake". Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

View attachment 452457

Here's me. You CAN print this and use it to scare away rodents and many small children. You have my permission.:)

Alright then, one from me.

matt_1.jpg

And for those of you that complained before, the leopard-print seat covers are going away. Found a nice set of black/gray seats to replace my crappy tan ones. :nice: Man, the black & gray ones are so hard to find. :nonono:

Chythar said:
Alright then, one from me.

matt_1.jpg

And for those of you that complained before, the leopard-print seat covers are going away. Found a nice set of black/gray seats to replace my crappy tan ones. :nice: Man, the black & gray ones are so hard to find. :nonono:
Why did you get rid of those seat covers? :mad:

:lol:

Here's one of me at work
82362.jpg

And a couple of me and the cobra
newwheelnik.jpg

I think sun was in my eyes here
zzblingblingmofos_008.jpg

Therian you remind me of Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters
Dave_Grohl_by_control.jpg

I like it when you call me big poppa.

goulet.

(I'm not sure if anyone will get that reference)

Is that from the Will Farrell Robert Goulet SNL Sketch?