Hey all...I got the word...

Torino

Oct 18, 2004
I am coming home from Afghanistan. Hopefully I will be home in time for Christmas. Looking forward to the next big Stangnet Meet, or any small ones for that matter. Peace, and God bless.

John

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet man, I will for sure have to buy you a drink at the next gtg. I can't thank you enough for serving our country, I just wish the weather was a bit warmer for your return.

Again God bless you for your service.

I made it...

I arrived last night. God bless everyone, and I hope everyones Christmas will be as great as mine is going to be.

:SNSign:

Merry Christmas
John

Thanks Will...

Did you join the Services? I kinda lost track of everyone, because while I was over there, we did not have very reliable internet service.

Take it easy.
:nice:
John

^^^^ Are you already in? My brother is leaving Jan. 3rd for navy boot is good 'ole cold Great Lakes. Then he's off to Austin TX for his Master at Arms school.

Torino, welcome back, look forward to meeting you.

Torino:

Welcome back and thank you... Never been in the service myself, but I regularly talk with my two boys about how lucky we are that there a people such as yourself that serve our country and provide for our freedom... Would love to buy you a beer when we meet... :flag:

I have 17 Years...

in the Navy. Looking forward to retirement. We will be moving back east, so that I can open my Speed Shop, that CATERS to Mustangs, and other Fast Fords. The little town that I am from doesn't have one yet, so hopefully it will take off, and be successful right away. Hope everyones Christmas is going great.

Cheers,
:SNSign:
John