• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Hey, Blinkstang!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaserSVT
  • Start date Start date Sep 21, 2007

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Sep 21, 2007
#1
  • Sep 21, 2007
  • #1
I was wondering if thoes are the Hypercoated Saleens on your stang, they look sick!

Since I was 18 I really wanted a SS351 and at 20 when the Cobra DOHC came out I wanted that, so I will combine them b/c I love thoes Saleen wheels and I found them Hypercoated 18x9 and 18x10 with rubber, new for $1200.
 

four six

Member
Jan 19, 2006
506
2
18
Hobart, IN
Sep 21, 2007
#2
  • Sep 21, 2007
  • #2
I believe they are just silver.
 

Twista

Active Member
May 7, 2004
510
2
29
@ the z00 in chicago
Sep 21, 2007
#3
  • Sep 21, 2007
  • #3
if he doesnt repsond you can always ask him on http://chicagolandmustang.com/forums/

he seems to be on that site alot.
 

Blinkstang

Member
Apr 2, 2005
316
0
16
Chicago, IL
Sep 22, 2007
#4
  • Sep 22, 2007
  • #4
As Nick (four six) said, they are silver. I LOVE the hypercoated Saleens, and contemplated switching over to them. But my silver Saleen's match my cars color perfectly, so I decided to keep them. Thanks for the compliment!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
208
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
357
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
M
Progress Thread mnky99 2001 V6 evap core, ac compressor, heater core replacement
  • mnky99
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
642
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 5, 2025
mnky99
M
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
J
Progress Thread Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
  • JRC99
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 26, 2025
JRC99
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?