HEY CAR IS RUNNING!! Got a few problems, overheating, oil leak,HIT 5#'s!!!

Hey sup all,
Finally finished with my supercharger today. Took it out for a spin to fill up gas since it was below E when i swapped my fuel pump. Got a check engine light and opened the hood, there was a lil steam from my rad. Squished the big rad hose and it was empty. Same with the hose on the water pump. Got home, filled up the rad with coolant and now the car runs in betweer the R and the M in NORMAL, before it was between the O & R. Still feels like nothing in the big hose. There is no check engine light anymore. Next problem, oil is leaking from the sender, i made that thing pretty tight, any suggestiongs how to make it tighter? It barely leaking so im not that worried about it yet. Other then that car runs kinda shaky, rpms barely move but you can hear a lil surge. I couldnt find my spout connecter because i rerouted some wires into the fender but i backed down the timing anyways, could that be why its not runnong smoothly? What else..... What should me fuel pressure be at? Brought it up to 5#'s and wimped out, doesnt feel that much faster but that was only at 4.5K rpms and i know its not running right until its tuned.

• Sponsors (?)

Good to hear its running again. Your spout is connected to the wires for the ignition module. Get your timing straight dude and 10 degrees should be fine. I was running 40#'s of fp with the 3.33 pulley but every car is different. Where is the oil leaking from, the actual sender where it screws in? Boost is going to make you run hotter.

make sire youdon't have and air pocket that might be your problem when you get it tuned are you getting a chip that helped me out a bunch in the cooling dept. we have my fans turning on sooner and that alone helps , you want to make sure you have your timing right it cost me a head gasket , and did you regap your plugs and go one range colder too ?the surging might be air leaking after the meter make sure everything is good there too.

ok just shredded a belt, one bolt(not one of the 3 that hold the plate but the bolt taht holds the pulley came loose) nots its a 7 rib instead of a 8, where can i get another? I know what i spout connecter is but i put a bunch of wires in my fender to fit the PP and now i cant find it. The brass fittings where the oil line T's in is where its leaking, it was a pain to get it that tight im afraid to work with them now. MY plugs are 24 now instead of 25 but there not gapped. As soon as I hit boost my car feels like someone is pulling the e-brake, is that the MSD 6btm? I have it dialed on 3retard and i backed my timing down quite a bit so thats what i think is going on there. My cars cooling off noow so im going to wire my FP gauge and search for the spout connector. Everything is hooked up for my FP guage except for the 2 wires comming out the back(ones the light, i dunno bout the other) and the POS and NEG on the sender box, my question is, can i just run the POS to a fuse in my fuse box? thats what i did for my radar detector.....thanks for the help all

you are going to need to gap your plugs down to about 32 or so even with the msd , and can run that much retard but you probably don't need that much i'm at about 1.5 right now . the wires for you gauge sound about right try them there , and did you put any teflon tape on that fitting that might be why its leaking ?you have get these belts TIGHT it two of us to get mine tight enough .good luck let me know if the plugs fix it ?

I used rtv on mine and yes you can tap into your fuse box. I have my plugs gapped ~30-34 and I don't think you need that much retard yet. take off your tire and find that spout and then do your timing then put the wheel back on.