• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hey everyone from South Georgia

  • Thread starter Thread starter TGREY V6
  • Start date Start date Mar 2, 2010
T

TGREY V6

New Member
Mar 2, 2010
1
0
1
Statesboro, GA
Mar 2, 2010
#1
  • Mar 2, 2010
  • #1
New to Stangnet, familiar with other mustang forums, but decided to check this one out after disappointing lack of replies and inactivity in other forums.

I'm a 19 year old second-year college student, and I have many plans for my car, but don't have the funds quite yet to do the big steps it needs. However, the things I have done to it is from my own work and money. My car is my pride and joy.

I hope you guys here are knowledgeable cause I'm loaded with questions and willing and wanting to learn new skills.

I almost forgot....I have a 2006 Tungsten Grey V6 Premium Coupe: bone-stock engine, a few exterior mods, and some interior dress-ups.

I'm excited to see what this forum community has to offer!
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC00373.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00375.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 162

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Mar 7, 2010
#2
  • Mar 7, 2010
  • #2
Welcome!
 

Celeb

20+ Year Stangneter
Sep 8, 2002
736
13
59
Here and there
Mar 8, 2010
#3
  • Mar 8, 2010
  • #3
Welcome fellow Georgian!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
O
My rebirth, Hi from PA
  • onemore1987
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
185
The Welcome Wagon Jun 29, 2026
onemore1987
O
G
First Car Forum... EVER.
  • Godless
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
273
The Welcome Wagon Sep 9, 2025
General karthief
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
87' GT from South California!
  • tomnobyam
  • Jun 29, 2023
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
1K
The Welcome Wagon Jul 4, 2023
Rdub6
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?