Hey Guys (and Gals)

rhaggz

Mar 5, 2010
Denton,NC
I not really new, new here. I been around for a couple weeks. I live in Denton, NC. When I first came here I was on a mission and didn't stop to say hello or visit the Welcome Wagon. Now I have a little time so I thought I would stop by.

I purchased a 1968 Coupe Restomod (You can check out my garage to see it.) it has the towers removed, a 5.0 Fuelly HO motor, a 4 speed automatic and a Lincoln LSC positrac rearend. Discs on all 4, new paint and new interior. I'm just doing some final touches,(If that is possible) I've owned 6 other Mustangs and it seems ya never get DONE with them. :nice:

I mentioned a mission earlier. I was searching for a new upper and lower intake and cam... I found them here and got what I think was a very good deal and made a friend in the process as well. :shrug: I've searched other times for tech tips on various things I was doing and also have reached my goals here as well. This is a great place for help. I wish I had this when I first started with mustangs back in the 70's... Thank you!:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)