Hey! You Texas Boys!

• Sponsors (?)

Might be kind of a dumb question-but since most of the irs guys are in here-how come the coyote era irs’s are so cheap? To wide to swap into anything else or something? Lol
:D

Because there's nothing else they will swap into and standard on all the cars. So really they are only good to replace a busted IRS.

I finally got my rear end home:jester:

It got a free washing on the way home too! All the way from Waco to Tulsa.
7221FFDB-27D5-4927-8602-9E362DF5757F.jpeg
97FB83DD-B94F-4024-BE65-2500ED21BA61.jpeg
8273C2D4-A3C2-4155-BC45-442FA9EF8245.jpeg

A photo of three of us at Nick’s house.We forgot to get one at the restaurant, so no photo of John @02 281 GT . Sorry about that again John.

Anywho, starting on the left, Nick, Jonathon, and some dipsht old man.
1EDCDAA2-C3AD-4FED-B50E-E2FBD2C2CC8C.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
A photo of three of us at Nick’s house.We forgot to get one at the restaurant, so no photo of John @02 281 GT . Sorry about that again John.

Anywho, starting on the left, Nick, Jonathon, and some dipsht old man.
1EDCDAA2-C3AD-4FED-B50E-E2FBD2C2CC8C.jpeg
No big deal! It was still fun getting to meet up with everyone. Couldn't have picked a better place to eat.

Reactions: 1 users
No big deal! It was still fun getting to meet up with everyone. Couldn't have picked a better place to eat.
Those really were some excellent burgers! The bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños were excellent as well.

I'm sure the other guys would agree with me on recommending Kennys Burgers if you are ever in Dallas. I don't know if it's anywhere else. Not in tulsa at least.

Reactions: 1 user