HID headlamps

GOarmy08

Jul 14, 2007
Oklahoma
Hi, this is my first post in this forum. I figured since I just put a new GT on order and plan to modify it when I get it, I should try to get on the up and up learning from you guys.

I think I know what HID lights are (bright light blue bulbs?), and they are supposedly new for '08. My question is this. Does anyone have a picture of their headlights with the new HID lighting? And, what advantages does the HID lighting have over the standard bulbs?

I ordered the HID regardless (which is my only option besides rear spoiler delete, Shaker 500 sound system), and I'd like to see if anyone here has them and their opinions.

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to learning much more here. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

wow. I didn't realize there was a picture of the new HID headlights on the homepage of stangnet. Very nice. :nice:

How do you guys like the HID lighting? Is it brighter than normal or give a wider view in the night?

if you guys really want HID's, i put the ones american muscle sells, made by xenonworks, and theyre hi and low beam, and they went in in about 30 minutes, and lemme tell you, theyre blue, and friggen bright as...well yeah. no need for fogs anymore

Here are my HID's 6k kit

HID-2.jpg

HID-1.jpg

Attachments

• HID-2.jpg
    HID-2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 71
  • HID-1.jpg
    HID-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 77