HK USP45

Eh, it even WITHOUT a mag, that seems like a pretty nice deal if an HK USP .45 is what you were looking for.
I got 1 10rd mag, he's bringing me the rest (in storage). I wasn't looking for it, but couldn't pass it up. I've been wanting a 45acp for some time (have a few colt 45 wheelies) and had been saving for a Springer RO 1911, but this was cheaper and soooo much nicer. I even looked at a P220.

I'm excited.

DavidEwers.... I need to shoot it first! :D
 
Yeah, since a brand new USP 45 goes for almost $1000!!

The tactical version is more which is what he's got.

I also have a USP .45 Compact and love it. I've had if for over 10 years now and have shot thousands of rounds through it. It still blows me away of awesome this gun is.

d7a41e96.webp
 

Attachments

  • d7a41e96.webp
    d7a41e96.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 0