• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Hood shake + Whipple

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steel
  • Start date Start date Mar 5, 2008

Steel

New Member
Apr 13, 2006
0
0
0
Modena , Italy
Mar 5, 2008
#1
  • Mar 5, 2008
  • #1
I'd like your opinion : I have some hood shake in my GT ; next week I should receive the Whipple HO , and I'm planning some hood pins as the next mod .

I need advice on brands of hood pins and I'd like some pics too


For now I'm considering the shelby pins, but I've not seen other brands .

Thanks guys

Steel
 

anthony05gt

Active Member
Mar 18, 2006
1,262
1
37
Maryland
Mar 5, 2008
#2
  • Mar 5, 2008
  • #2
FRPP stainless pins are on my car. Got them from JPC for $35.
 

Steel

New Member
Apr 13, 2006
0
0
0
Modena , Italy
Mar 6, 2008
#3
  • Mar 6, 2008
  • #3
Your car is very cool

Can you post a pic of your hood with pins ?
Else you can pm me at costa@poptar.net

Thanks

Steel
 

anthony05gt

Active Member
Mar 18, 2006
1,262
1
37
Maryland
Mar 7, 2008
#4
  • Mar 7, 2008
  • #4
This is the best shot I've got of the pins right now. I didn't use the cables that came with the pins 'cause I didn't want them rubbing on the paint.

 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
434
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
H
Strange steering/brake issue
  • Haxmaster
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
140
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
squeak93
K
Intense Shaking problem
  • KP_NewEdge
  • Jun 11, 2025
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
332
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jun 11, 2025
gkomo
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
F
2004 Mustang GT – Fuel Pump Not Priming
  • Fayio
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
430
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Apr 27, 2026
n0v8or
N
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?